12 Dates of Christmas – Presents style!
by Harlequin Presents editor Carly Byrne
By now we should all have survived our work Christmas parties (without too much damage to our careers!), finished our Christmas shopping (apart from those pesky last minute stocking-fillers) and be looking forward to the rest of the festivities this holiday has to offer!
To kick start your festive entertainment the Presents team would like to showcase our Christmas wares and give you a taste of what’s to come in this month’s books through the 12 Dates of Christmas!
1. Make your first date this Christmas with the delectable Duke of Torchester – he’s commanding and charismatic and is making his ex-pop star chambermaid quiver! – Back in the Headlines by Sharon Kendrick
2. For your second date this Christmas dust off your tiara and discover whether this royal engagement is fact or fiction in the dramatic conclusion to the Santina Crown series – Playing the Royal Game by Carol Marinelli
3. Your third date this Christmas is Wilde by name and unashamedly wild by nature! Step into this Texas rancher’s fast and furious life of reckless abandon… – The Dangerous Jacob Wilde by Sandra Marton
4. It’s sun and silk for your fourth date this Christmas; the first thing on wedding planner Avery’s
not-to-do list is rekindling her searing-hot romance with Sheikh Malik (if she won’t, then we will!) – Woman in a Sheikh’s World by Sarah Morgan
5. Italy and an intensely passionate affair with Angelo Belladini is the next stop for your fifth date this Christmas – Surrendering All But Her Heart by Melanie Milburne
Duty calls on your sixth date this Christmas and bodyguard Mikhail is prepared to go above and beyond to protect his charge – A Royal World Apart by Maisey Yates
7. Perhaps an Argentine vineyard is more your style for a laid back seventh date this Christmas – though with hot-blooded ex polo champion Nacho, things look set to get wild! – A Taste of the Untamed by Susan Stephens (Presents Extra)
8. You could find yourself at the mercy of a merciless tycoon on your eighth date this Christmas, there are some secrets he’ll do anything to keep… – His Last Chance at Redemption by Michelle Conder (Presents Extra)
9. Something sassy for your ninth date this Christmas, find out what happens when Tess must tell a gorgeous (almost) total stranger that he’s going to be a dad! – One Night, So Pregnant! By Heidi Rice (Presents Extra)
10. Discover a whole new marriage proposal on your tenth date this Christmas – sexy Dax Bainbridge isn’t offering a ring but an unbelievably hot fling! – The Rules of Engagement by Ally Blake (Presents Extra)
11. For your eleventh date this Christmas the Presents team were consulted. James Bond a.k.a Daniel Craig (in a towel or a tux!) came out on top! And let’s face it; we’d go anywhere he wants to take us!
12. But once the fantasies have subsided, we know that our twelfth date this Christmas will probably be with our real life heroes – after all what’s more heroic than watching your husband/ boyfriend/partner tackle the Christmas washing up!
What would your ideal Presents style date be? Who would you like to kiss under the mistletoe this Christmas?