Ebook Backlist Presents Coming Soon

by Amy Wilkins, Harlequin Digital

Hello all! The blog’s been a bit quiet this week, sorry. Part of the reason is because I’ve been busy with the other part of my job, Harlequin’s ebook program. Part of that program is digitizing a lot of our backlist — about 200 titles a month, in addition to the 140 or so new releases!.

Of course, since Presents is one of Harlequin’s post popular series, it’s one imprint we’ve been focusing on for ebooks.  So far each month about 20-30 backlist titles are digitized, and currently we’re on books published in North America in 2003 (so everything from 2004-2010 is available now).

By October 1, the next batch of the following titles will also be available wherever ebooks are sold:

• Her Tycoon Protector by Amanda Browning
  • Mistress For A Month by Miranda Lee
  • The Spaniard’s Passion by Jane Porter
  • The Yuletide Engagement by Carole Mortimer
  • The Christmas Baby’s Gift by Kate Walker
  • The Doctor’s Runaway Bride by Sarah Morgan
  • The Italian Doctor’s Wife by Sarah Morgan

(Plus if you’re a Medical Romance fans, more of Sarah Morgan’s Medical titles will able be available.)

If this list has been helpful to you, do let me know in the comments! If it is, I’ll do a post about it for every new batch, too.

~Amy

This entry was posted in eBooks and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Ebook Backlist Presents Coming Soon

1. Shannon says:

This is exciting! How far back you will digitize? Or hasn’t that been determined yet?

2. Amy says:

As far back as we can! The 2000s are easy to digitize, into the 1990s we’ll have to track down files to scan, from 1994-earlier digital rights aren’t often available. But we shall do our best!
    ~Amy

3. So cool, thank you!

4. Statch says:

This is definitely helpful! Thanks very much for posting it. I’m really getting into Harlequin Medicals and seem to be constantly finding new Harlequin authors, so this will be really helpful in both finding backlists and suggesting authors I might like to try. (I love the ones with big backlists! :->)

5. ErinNH says:

Will these only be on the eharlequin site? Or will they be available on kindle as well?

6. Hi Erin,
    They will be available wherever ebooks are sold, including for the Kindle.
    ~Amy

7. This is great news! There are so many backlist books that I didn’t catch the first time around. I hate visiting author websites, falling in love with a blurb and then having to wait until I can find it somewhere.

8. Marmar says:

This is great news I wish you will digitize as far back as the 90’s , 80’s and also 70’s Harlequin and Mills and boon romances , they were great books especially the best sellers.

I wish you could digitize the following books soon
    Marriage Meltdown (1997) by Emma Darcy
    Just One Night: 9 Months Later by Kathryn Shay
    He’s My Husband(1998) by Lindsay Armstrong
    The Marriage War (1997) By Charlotte Lamb

9. jcanino51 says:

Glad to hear that many Harlequin Presents will become available for Kindle. The further back you go, the happier I will be. I’m always looking for HP’s from the 1970’s, 80’s and 90’s. Will you post every month which ones have been digitized so I can look for them at amazon.com.

10. Marmar says:

I hope that harlequin digitize the following book soon

The Second Bride (Pennington, book 11) by Catherine George