Free Mills & Boon eBooks!

Mills and Boon is celebrating the first anniversary of their eBook program by giving away a FREE ebook from each of their series — that's 10 free books, people…and a total value of over £35!

You can also enter our competition to WIN a new Reader from SONY and sign-up a monthly newsletter.

To download your f

ree stories, head on over to www.everyonesreading.com

Of special interest to Harlequin Presents fans would be:

• Mistress: Hired for the Billionaires Pleasure by India Grey (M&B Modern)
  • Pleasure, Pregnancy and a Proposition by Heidi Rice (Modern Heat)

Enjoy!

~Amy

zp8497586rq
jfdghjhthit45
This entry was posted in eBooks, offers, on the web and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Free Mills & Boon eBooks!

1. I don’t think they’re offering the books in pdf format. Or are they? I can see ePub and a couple of other formats, but neither of them look like pdf to me.

One other problem is that it seems you can only download the book once. I downloaded the first one in ePub format, but as I then had a file I couldn’t read sitting on my desktop, I deleted it. When I went back to try a different format, I was told I’d already downloaded the book. People might want to be aware of that when making their choice of format.

2. Trenda says:

Laura, I was able to open the ePub format in Adobe Digital Editions, which you can download for free. Hope you are able to get it to work! The books all sound wonderful!

Trenda

3. Thanks, Trenda. They might not work on my computer, because it runs on Linux. The DRM-protected Harlequin romances I bought only worked on my laptop when it was running in Windows. The free 60th-anniversary Harlequins did work on my Linux computer, maybe because they didn’t have DRM. I suspect that these ones from M&B, because they’re one-time download only, might not work with Linux.

It’s all a bit confusing to me, and it puts me off trying to buy M&B or Harlequin ebooks.

4. Hi Laura,

The Harlequin 60th downloads were DRM-free… I think these are the same since I could save the files to my computer and I downloaded the same story twice to test.

They do not have PDF, but ePub is readable by different programs. You may get the icon that looks like the file is broken but try opening it anyway — I get that icon but since I have downloaded Adobe Digital Editions, it still opens no problem. If you don’t have the software already, you can download it here: http://www.adobe.com/products/digitaleditions/#download

Unfortunately the FAQ page on the Everyone’s Reading website isn’t too helpful — you may want to try emailing ebooks[at]hmb.co.uk if you have more problems instead.
    ~Amy

5. I first downloaded them in ePub – but found that wouldn’t work on my Kindle, so downloaded them again in .prc. No problem getting them a second time, and they have all transferred to my Kindle with no problems.

I am very excited to get these books! Yay! Thanks to HMB for making them available. :)

6. Love the series and your contribution was wonderful!

7. Susan Wilson says:

I downloaded them last night in ePub for use with Adobe Digital Editions and the Sony eReader. They downloaded perfectly but for some reason wouldn’t import files across into the sony ereader. means I have to sit at computer if I want to read them – not exactly comfortable!

8. Hi guys,
    Wish I could be more help on this but I’ve sent a link to this thread to the M&B office — hopefully they can fix some of your technical issues :(
    ~Amy

9. Hi All

I’m from Mills & Boon and this thread has kindly been brought to my attention so hopefully I can help out …

First re: Linux, sadly Adobe Digital Editions does not support it:

On the issue of transfer to the Sony Reader. We’ve tested this and transer to the Reader should be possible using both ADE and Sony’s eBook Library. More help here:

We’re keen to help everybody get their hands on these titles AND read them, so feel free to email us at info@everyonesreading.com.

Nick

10. Jennifer says:

Hi have been reading books on mobi reader. It has been great but i want to know if there are any back log books that i can download
    jennifer

11. Dhevina says:

Hi,
    I tried to download the books but I am getting an error:

Not Found

The requested URL /colorado-abduction/ was not found on this server.
    Thanks for helping

12. Amy says:

Hi Dhevina — This promotion took place in 2009, so it may be over. Please contact M&B for help: http://www.millsandboon.co.uk/contact_us.asp

13. N says:

Hi,
    I am not sure if you have already been able to get the Harlequin 60th downloads; but if you haven’t type “60 harlequin filetype:pdf” into the google search bar you might be able to get it. Another method is to go to: http://www.tryharlequin.com/

I hope it works for you.

14. ChoklateKiss says:

Hi, even though this may seem like a lengthy process, I downloaded the books in epub format and then I converted them to pdf or mobi formats using calibre. (http://calibre-ebook.com/download) I use calibre all the time, to convert books into mobi and pdf to read on my kindle fire. Hopes this helps… Good Luck!!!!