Celebrate Harlequin’s 60th Anniversary with 16 Free Books!

by Amanda Thiessen, Harlequin Presents Marketing Team

Harlequin Celebrates 60 years of pure reading pleasure!
Visit www.HarlequinCelebrates.com to download a FREE BOOK and experience the variety of romances our series have to offer. (Total approximate retail value of $60)

Did you know that the Harlequin Presents series is the number one bestselling series brand in the world, with more than 20 million copies sold worldwide each year!

As avid readers of Harlequin Presents, you have experienced many adventures with us over the years and we want to know your favorites. Tell us why you love Harlequin Presents stories and share some of your favorite memories.

I’ll start things off, although I’m rather new to the Harlequin family, I just love experiencing all of the amazing locations; my favorites are Greece and Australia. Though I may never make it to these places in real life, with a Harlequin Presents novel I can get out of the cold and into a luxurious place any day I want.

So what are your favorite memories, the ones that have kept you a member of the Harlequin family for so long?

1. Amy
    January 29, 2009 at 5:32 pm

Woot for free books! Now you guys know why the blog has been a tad quiet this week — I’ve been busy working on these ebooks! :smile:

BTW, the free Harlequin Presents title is PRICE OF PASSION by Susan Napier.

Enjoy!
    ~Amy

2. mulberry
    January 31, 2009 at 5:55 am

The free e-books are great- I downlaoded all of them! A fab opportunity to read across sixteen different lines and get a taster of some of the other series. You don’t need a special reader for them either, they come in pdf format so you can just read them on your computer if you don’t have an e-book reader. I thought it would be a problem to read a whole book on the screen, but I found it surprisingly easy. The next challege will be to try downloading them to my smartphone (it has a pdf reader) and see how I go squinting at that dinky little screen.
    I read my first Harlequin / Mills and Boon romance a looooong time ago in my early teens, and was hooked. I can’t remember the title, but it was by Margaret Way and set in the Australian outback. The thing that keeps me coming back is the happy ever after. No matter what the hero and heroine go through on their journey, the story will always finish on that wonderful emotional high.

3. Ellie
    February 2, 2009 at 4:59 am

This is a wonderful opportunity to try out other lines and i don’t know where I’ll find the time for all this new reading!

I love Presents titles (obviously) and look forward to Susan Napier’s story as her tales are always quirky and fun.

Thanks Harlequin. Happy 60th!

4. Jim Briner
    July 15, 2009 at 10:02 pm

i’m on site. how do i download? is this for real? Jimmie

5. Amy
    July 16, 2009 at 9:10 am

Hi Jimmie,

Yes, this is for real :) To download the books from HarlequinCelebrates.com, click the cover of the book you want, then the format. When prompted, save the file to your computer. Then just open it up from your computer to start reading.

Enjoy!
    ~Amy

6. Kim Heath
    March 11, 2012 at 8:56 am

Thank you very much for the downloads!!

7. Effy
    November 9, 2012 at 6:40 am

Amazing! i love harlequin!

8. joanna
    March 20, 2013 at 10:53 am

thanks so much harlequin is my favorite books!!!

9. Kyong
    April 11, 2013 at 7:32 am

Great! Thanks :)

10. Clarissa C. Panaligan
    November 4, 2014 at 2:07 pm

I really enjoy reading your books.